Please take a moment to welcome our newly listed blogs:
- BakingMeHungry (@BakingMeHungry) - Dining Out, Cooking, Baking, Seasonal/Local Food, Food Culture, Eating on a Budget
- BeantownEats (@Beantown_Eats/Facebook) - Dining Out, Cooking, Beer, Wine
- The Boston Day Book by Natalie Kurtzman and Melissa Czerkowicz (@BostonDayBook/Facebook) - Dining Out, Cooking, Beer, Wine, Seasonal/Local Food
- Bottom-Up Food (@BottomUpFood) - Cooking, Baking, Vegan/Vegetarian, Seasonal/Local Food
- Christina EATS - Dining Out, Cooking, Baking, Beer, Wine, Vegan/Vegetarian, Seasonal/Local Food, Nutrition/Fitness, Food Culture, Food Service Industry, Eating on a Budget
- Darby O'Shea (@darbyoshea/Facebook) - Dining Out, Cooking, Baking, Seasonal/Local Food, Eating on a Budget
- The Four Seasonings by Cristin Hoover - Dining Out, Cooking, Baking, Vegan/Vegetarian, Seasonal/Local Food, Nutrition/Fitness
- It's Copacetic Everything's Jake - Cooking, Baking
- Pour Favor (@RebeccaRethore/Facebook) - Wine
- Yum! - All About Good Food (@yum_food/Facebook) - Dining Out, Cooking, Baking, Seasonal/Local Food, Food Culture
It's happening! The newsletter will be launching very soon...maybe even today! Back in late January, I posted a poll to see how often you'd like to receive a newsletter, what you'd like it to contain, etc. If you haven't yet filled out the poll, there's still time! You can find it here. The poll also has a place for you to sign up to receive the newsletter.
A few days ago, it was brought to my attention that the BFB RSS feed hadn't been updated since early February. I did some troubleshooting and ended up getting an error about the maximum file size being reached. (I use Feedburner for the RSS feed.) To correct this, I switched the Blogger feed settings from "full" to "summary", and now only post titles are showing up. I've received many requests to bring back the full posts, and I definitely want to, but it's going to take some more troubleshooting. I'll look into it this week. Has anyone run into a similar problem using Feedburner and Blogger? How did you get around it?