Dear Boston Food Bloggers!
Helen's Kitchen Cooking School would like to invite you to a free hands-on cooking class this August. All classes are held at Helen's house in Natick, MA. The classes offered this month are:
- Sauce and the City on Thu, Aug 2, 6pm-9pm
- Tender at the Bone on Sat, Aug 4, 10am-1pm
- One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish on Thu, Aug 9, 6pm-9pm
- Orgasmic Vegetables on Thu, Aug 16, 6pm-9pm
- Grilling Fish and Vegetables on Sat, Aug 18, 10am-1pm
- Knife Skills on Wed, Aug 22, 6pm-9pm
To register, please enter the URL of your blog in the "Notes" field of the registration form, and we'll know not to bill you. Our classes are limited to 8 people so that we can spend enough time with each student to help them master the cooking techniques. Please only sign up if you are committed to coming, and give us as much notice as possible in case you can't make it to class. This offer is limited to 1 class per person and is subject to class availability.
You can find us on Facebook, Google+, Yelp, and Twitter.